Sewing for the Home Virtual Class Series
Time & Location
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a virtual class series that will meet for Zoom live video sessions on the following dates. Makeup sessions will not be available.
- Thursday, March 25, 8:00-8:30 PM
- Thursday, March 31, 8:00-8:30 PM
- Thursday, April 7, 8:00-8:30 PM
- Thursday, April 14, 8:00-8:30 PM
Level: Easy. You should be comfortable using a sewing machine.
We provide: Written and video instructions for three easy sewing projects for the home.
You bring: Fabric and notions, a sewing machine, and some basic tools (see below). Students receive a 10% discount on class supplies purchased at Notion.
Class length: Four weeks of unlimited email support and video access (March 22-April 18), plus four live group video sessions via Zoom
Tired of staring at the same old things while you stay home? It’s so easy and satisfying to create beautiful handmade things to brighten up your space. Join Notion for a virtual learning experience that will teach you how to make three custom home decor projects just in time for the holiday season: a throw pillow cover, simple curtains, and cloth napkins. These practical projects will give you some of the most practical sewing skills you need. We’ve even included options to add more advanced details to your projects if you’re ready to up your game.
Using Notion’s detailed video tutorials and the written project instructions, you will work on the three projects at your own pace. Class participants will then come together for four live group video sessions to troubleshoot, share successes, and ask questions. With our support and camaraderie, you’ll have an entire handmade home before you know it!
Your class fee includes:
- Written project instructions offering multiple variations to customize your home decor
- Access to detailed video tutorials created by your Notion instructor specifically for this class
- Four live group video sessions via Zoom
- Unlimited email support throughout the month
- An exclusive coupon code to use after the class - our way of inspiring you to start your next project!
You will need to provide:
- An internet connection and a device with video chat capabilities
- A sewing machine that you know how to use
- Fabric and notions for all three projects--you will receive detailed information about materials requirements upon registration.
- Sharp fabric scissors, pins, and other basic sewing supplies
- An iron and ironing board
Students receive a 10% discount on class supplies purchased at Notion. Once your registration is complete, watch your inbox for detailed information on fabric requirements as well as how to use your supply discount and access course materials.
Limited to 8 participants. Requires 4 participants to run. In the event of cancellation due to low enrollment, registered participants will receive notice and a refund 3 days prior to the scheduled start date of the series.
Don't hesitate to reach out with questions at email@example.com.
I understand that participation in this class/event may include inherently dangerous activities, including but not limited to the use of scissors, rotary cutting blades, pins, needles, and other sharp implements; the use of motorized sewing machines with sharp, fast-moving parts; and the use of hot steam irons and other electrified and/or high-temperature equipment. I agree to exercise appropriate care when participating and to refrain from participating if I am taking medication or am under the influence of any substances with any tendency to affect negatively my motor skills or level of care and attention. I release from all claims, demands, liability, right or causes of action of whatsoever kind and waive my right to sue Notion LLC, their employees, officers, members, and agents from any and all claims in any way connected with any injury, illness (including death), or economic loss I may suffer or which may result from my participation in this class/event. If registering on behalf of a minor child, I acknowledge that I am their parent or legal guardian and agree to their participation and to the above liability waiver on their behalf.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS CLASS/EVENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE LIABILITY WAIVER.
- Single Registration$129$1290$0