Sew With Confidence Virtual Class Series - Non-Live Option
Time & Location
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a fully non-live/asynchronous version of our popular virtual sewing series. Visit https://www.notionvt.com/classes-events to register for one of the virtual classes that includes group live video sessions.
Level: Easy. You must be confident using the basic functions of a sewing machine.
We provide: Supplies, written and video instruction, and patterns for three fun and easy sewing projects
You bring: A sewing machine you know how to use and a few basic tools (see below)
Class length: One month of unlimited email support and access to the video tutorials
This virtual class series is designed for sewists who are able to use the basic functions of their sewing machine and would like to gain the confidence and inspiration to put their skills to work. Working at your own pace with lots of support, you will make a pillowcase, a half skirt apron, and an elastic waist skirt over the course of this month-long series.
You will receive a package with all the materials you need. Using the detailed written and video instructions, you will work on a series of three easy and practical sewing projects at your own pace. Mary Margaret, the class instructor and owner of Notion, will be available for unlimited email support to help you troubleshoot throughout the month. You’ll go from stitching together simple shapes to creating your first custom-fit garment in no time!
Your class fee includes:
- Fabric and notions for all three projects
- Written project instructions
- Access to detailed video tutorials created by your Notion instructor specifically for this class
- Unlimited email support throughout the month
- An exclusive coupon code to use after the class - our way of inspiring you to start your next project!
You will need to provide:
- A sewing machine that you know how to use
- An internet connection and device with which to play the video tutorials
- Thread, unless you select the option on the registration form to add matching thread to your supply kit
- A bobbin that fits your sewing machine
- A measuring tape
- Tools for measuring, marking, and cutting your fabric (a simple ruler, pencil, and sharp pair of scissors will work)
- An iron and ironing board
Once your registration is complete, watch your inbox for detailed instructions on how to receive your supplies and access course materials.
I understand that participation in this class/event may include inherently dangerous activities, including but not limited to the use of scissors, rotary cutting blades, pins, needles, and other sharp implements; the use of motorized sewing machines with sharp, fast-moving parts; and the use of hot steam irons and other electrified and/or high-temperature equipment. I agree to exercise appropriate care when participating and to refrain from participating if I am taking medication or am under the influence of any substances with any tendency to affect negatively my motor skills or level of care and attention. I release from all claims, demands, liability, right or causes of action of whatsoever kind and waive my right to sue Notion LLC, their employees, officers, members, and agents from any and all claims in any way connected with any injury, illness (including death), or economic loss I may suffer or which may result from my participation in this class/event. If registering on behalf of a minor child, I acknowledge that I am their parent or legal guardian and agree to their participation and to the above liability waiver on their behalf.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS CLASS/EVENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE LIABILITY WAIVER.
- Single Registration$99$990$0